Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Documenting the journey

I am back to the writing! This time, the time frame is indefinite, the posts will be every 2 or 3 days and I will share my craziness in several formats and ways.

After I stopped the writing a couple of weeks ago, I went into a little depression period. My creative outlet was closed. I even cut all my hair off as a way of creating another creative outlet. That was a one-time thing, so not really a sustainable outlet. It was a little bit of a roller coaster.

New look, same craziness!
 Elkita told me to keep on writing but I was thinking there was something else to fill in that space since I was having so many ideas while writing the previous blog season. The flux of ideas started overwhelming me because I did not know where to start and my heart was closing. I was flying to high without knowing how to land. This time around I am practicing the landing as well!

Yesterday, while working with Mauricio Bruce a medicine man that works on Energy Medicine and Shamanic Healing here in Costa Rica, it was clear that I needed to continue my writing, as Elkita had mentioned, and use this as my baseline to fulfill and expand my creative side that is always longing to express itself. So here I am and I am grateful to be back. Mauricio also taught me some grounding exercises to help me follow through on my ideas.

After the session with Mauricio, Elkita and I were joking. We were saying “you had to go pay for a shamanic session while your wife was already telling you what to do all the way!” hehe. Sometimes the wisdom that comes from the closest source is the wisest but the hardest to hear. Hence, learning how to listen to our hearts it our deepest and wisest teaching.

I will be collaborating with other awareness bringers to broaden my perspectives and to be able to share deeper insights of this magical, galactic journey called life. Stay tuned!

For everyone that has been following the previous post season, you might be aware that Lauren and Chris are already at home and Ellie Irie is almost with us in this world! We can feel the magic in the air. Lauren is super calm and happy and Chris is maintaining the base line. Ellie Irie come meet us! There even is a birth tub in the bedroom that Lauren will sit in when she is in labor and giving birth.

Birth tub in the nest.

Blessings family!


PS: I started a Facebook page with my artistic name, Naya Supercamp. I will consolidate my posts in this page.  

No comments: