Friday, June 19, 2015

Fall in tune with the Universe – Day 28

Good morning family! Happy Friday to everyone around the world! Here in Atenas the day is beautiful! We stayed in bed a little longer and then prepared an awesome breakfast with a big green smoothie, some warn tortillas con queso and a delicious Costa Rican coffee. Elke is working from home today so it feels like the weekend already. The energies in the house are really lively and happy!

A couple of weeks ago we received a new table that came from Elke’s grandma’s house. It’s lovely. You can feel its energy! So we moved the other table that was downstairs up into a little loft area that we were not using that much and now it became the inspiration cave! We had to buy a little fan to keep the area cool since the area has no windows and the days are getting hotter and hotter due to the lack of rain. We need the rain! It seems like it’s all falling in Texas right now. Texans stay safe and harvest water!

I just finished texting with Anne, Elke’s sister who is doing an internship in Germany, and our chat just triggered a new set of thoughts in my brain. She brought up the Letting myself flow post and at the same time I was looking for a 432 Hz spiritual music on Youtube to listen to while writing. The thoughts or concepts that came up in my brain where “frequency” and “rhythm”.

Why 432 Hz spiritual music? A Mexican Guru that we met on our honeymoon travels through la Quebrada de Humahuaca in the province of Jujuy in the North West of Argentina, explained to us that 432 Hz frequency music is healing, connecting music. When he said that, my being received that information as full truth and at this moment I am experiencing that truth! Another interesting fact of the story is that the Mexican Guru’s name is Imix which means The Beginning.

Obviously, rhythm and frequency make me think about music and how music has been around us forever and how music, I know just for myself, has a direct relationship with happiness. I feel like music is a way of tuning a human being. We tune a guitar or an instrument to then tune ourselves. And we listen to music to tune ourselves as well. Try singing, or dancing. They are great personal tuners.

But rhythm and frequency do not only show up in music but they are the underlying truth about all Existence! Waaaaa! We go to bed once a day, we wake up once a day, we normally eat 3 times a day, more or less, we go do number 2 more or less once a day, the sun rises once a day and sets once a day, the moon has its own cycle as well, and the ocean follows this cycle. The winds follow the cycle of the sun, the same as the birds and the same as us. We can observe and feel and be a million different cycles.

The inner revelation that I had is that the universe is always putting us in the rhythm and frequency in which it is at and the perfect rhythm and frequency in which we need to be. The fighting of that is what causes us discomfort, dis-ease, unbalance, so again, I am going to let myself be in the rhythm and frequency that the universe wants me to be. Thanks Anne for sharing you story and creating resonance in my brain, which lead me to connect with deep existential truths.

Happy weekend to everyone! Love is the tuning into every frequency that we feel and feeling compassion within it, I think. And this creates understanding and connection, I think as well.

The inspiration cave.


Fall in tune with the universe and dance and sing to its rhythm. Blessings family!


No comments: